My Dream...

on Thursday, March 4, 2010


These days I am in great fear that I have to leave this place soon and I don’t have any idea what is going to happen next in my life. Again, I would have to leave my room, my friends, and every other thing which I love. This is always the worst phase of my life. I have not taken even one good sleep since last 8 months. PVR Saket and Brown Sugar at defense colony in Delhi are some of the places where I like to go with nikki and abhi. I like to walk when sun is at its peak and sitting at saket for hours thinking about my life, my friends and my fears. I have so many fears in my mind which never allows me to be happy, not even for few seconds. Every night when I wake up due to some bad dreams, I feel so tired and frustrated that i cant express in words. I am so much afraid of the next coming few days that I am not able to recover from severe cough and fever I am suffering from since last so many days and this intolerable pain has made the conditions much more difficult for me. But still I am trying to fight with the fears of my life like a warrior with a hope that one morning, when I would open my eyes, I would find all my friends near to me, with first ray of the sun falling over my face telling me that everything would get fine one day. Its hard for me to understand this that today most of the people are more concerned with following the crowd and doing what everyone else is doing than living their dreams. We like to blame others for what we did not get. It is us humans that complicate things as we go along. Others can think that how somebody can see such a dumbo dream for his life but let me tell you that no dream is dumb unless or until you are having a hope that your dream would come true. I have seen a dream thinking about which I find true happiness and mental peace. It does not matter at all that this feeling of hope stays just for few seconds only but the energy it gives to me helps me a lot to fight with the uncertainty of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who s aj:O:P

Anonymous said...

aila post galat jagah ho gya saket sry:|

Post a Comment