Youngistaan Meri Jaan

on Monday, March 1, 2010


It would be wrong if I don’t say anything about those people who helped me a lot when I was fighting with myself in the loneliest days of my life. For me, loneliness has always been the most difficult thing to fight with because it does not have a medicine. I don’t know whether other people observe this thing or not. But there is always a time which comes at least once in everybody’s life when we feel so helpless, so alone that we forget about everything which we want to have in our lives. We forget the meaning of our life. We forget even about our priorities. It is during this face of my life when I met Vinu, AJ, RJ, VJ,Hanu, Bekas and Rogie – the most happening group of one social networking website. They are those lovely friends of mine who entered my life like angels and helped me a lot in those days of my life. Vinu was the first one whom I met. He is damn funny and a very sweet guy with whom I opened the most beautiful village of orkut which has now become one of the most famous forums of almost all the famous communities on orkut. Every night we used to decide which community should we choose to rock. VJ, a guy from Hyderabad, who became a very good friend of mine in such a short time, loves to live his life in his own ways. I really like his way and his accent of speaking over the phone. Hanu is one of the guys who love to surf internet more than anything else. He is one of the most famous persons on orkut and a very good friend of mine. His favorite hobby is to get banned in the various communities for his crazy deeds. Bekas has got the credit to be the owner of the most happening community on orkut, Youngistaan Meri Jaan, which he started as a revolt against other community owners and moderators, is the only place where you can find this group together if you are not able to find them in Masti With Friends, another rocking community on orkut. Roggie is another wonderful character of this group. Now all have become busy with their lives but still today when we meet online, nobody can compete with us as this group continues to be the most beautiful group on orkut and will always be at the top in the future as well

0 comments:

Post a Comment