on Friday, February 19, 2010


I don’t think its too late to say something about those kids who are also waiting in the pipeline to be noticed – Anurag, Shahid and Dhiru. Almost everybody in the university knew about our apple group. Apple !!! Name sounds interesting na??? These 3 are the craziest people I have ever met in my life. Running after girls and doing things which are impossible for others even to think about are their favourite pass time. Believe me, I am not getting words for these three right now but they themselves don’t know that how they got my life changed. There was a time when I left this group but when I tried to go back to them to fight with my loneliness and mental torture I was going through, they did not even made me realize that we are meeting after such a long time.
Sitting at the khokha was our favourite time pass:) M missing those days guys:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment