Memories...22 Years of my Life!!!

on Thursday, March 11, 2010


I have always treat my memories as best friend of mine. They teach me how to face the challenges I come across in my daily life. These memories are my greatest inspiration to fight with the uncertainty of my life. I want to thank all those beautiful people who came in my life and gave me all those lovely memories which I can never forget. Memories are everlasting. It doesn’t matter at all whether they are to be cherished or regretted. They make you cry when you remember the time u cried and bring smile to your face when you think about the good memories you have. People you love may go away from your life someday. But the memories they left behind will always be there with you to make you feel that those people still exist in your life. Memories are our only paradise from which we can never be expelled. People may force you to forget about them but they cannot make you forget those beautiful moments you spent together.

The heart that truly loves never forgets. My childhood memories are still so fresh in my mind that I can see them happening in front of my eyes as if I am watching some kind of a real movie. You may forget about the people you love but do you have the ability to forget about those beautiful moments also you shared together!!! I still remember the time when I was a small child. I still remember the day I went to the school for the first time. Just as I can tell you about my first birthday I celebrated. Childhood is a never ending vacation which nobody wants to forget. Things which we learn in our childhood remain with us forever. We only want to remember the good things of our life forgetting the fact that it’s the bad memories which make us understand the real truth about life. It’s only the sad memories of your life which make you strong and inspire you to fight with the difficulties you go through. I have very fond memories of my sister with whom I have spent the most of my childhood time. We used to live in a government house located in one engineer’s colony with beautiful scenic view around. There were trees, beautiful birds, a colorful musical fountain and a big inspection house where we used to play. I used to go to my school in a school bus. Childhood memories are so powerful that they never allow us to forget them. They have such a strong impact on our mind which never allows us to come out of their influence. Things which we learn in our childhood times play a great role in shaping our lives. I really want to go back to this part of my life one day.

After that comes the time when we grow up a little bit more and start to understand about our life in a better way. This is the time when we start to think about our future. I still remember the day when I decided to become an engineer and opted for Math. I gave various entrance exams and finally took admission in a good government college where I spent the most beautiful days of my life there which slowly made me forget about all the tension I gone through while preparing for these exams. I did all those things in my BTech which nobody could have done. It’s always fun to study in a government college where you have full right to do those things which others can’t even think about. I still remember the tension I used to go through one night before the exams. Most of the engineering students believe in one night fight. I follow the same principal and somehow managed to get a good score card at the end of my graduation. I met so many beautiful friends, such great seniors in my graduation which made these memories so memorable.

Then came the most crucial time when I had to think about my destiny. Race for success started and days of joy ended. People left and promises were forgotten. This was the time when I became so alone that I stopped to think about my future. Everybody became the part of that race and I left behind of all of them. Days of struggle started and life started to show its true face. This was the time when I started to understand the truth about our life and rules which decide our destiny. But as life has its own twists and turns, I got the opportunity to work with a big company and I left for Delhi on the very next day.

This was the place where I spent the last five months of my life and came across various new things which I never imagined before. I met with so many different people who had come from different places and gave me the opportunity to understand about different kinds of culture. I learnt about several new things and started to understand the challenges of the corporate world for the first time in my life before I resigned from there.

It was all about my past 22 years of my life. May be I would never be able to get those golden days back in my life I have spent before but my memories would always be there to help me finding the right path to my destiny…

2 comments:

Narinder said...

U have all the answers in your article...Man get up..tie ur shoe laces & go for ur dreams..Fine its been some late but they better late then never...I know u can & U KNOW U CAN.


Go ahead frnd

saket said...

thx for such an encouraging comment:)

Post a Comment