on Thursday, February 11, 2010


Let's Start

Before starting all this, there were lot of things in my mind to write. I was not sure what i really want to have from my destiny. I was confused. Everybody has got some specific dream to fulfill. Everybody has got some some priorities in his/her life to follow. But I had so many dreams in my mind for me that i got confused.
The condition goes on until the time reached when my doctor strictly advised me not to get out of bed for 2 weeks. I was tired both mentally, and physically. When i was going through the most painful moments of my life in a very dark room, coughing and fighting against the intolerable pain like a warrior, i got some time to think what I have earned from my life. I got some time to think about people who came into my life and gave me the most precious and beautiful moments of my life - My Friends.
Lying on the bed, when i was not able to move even to take a glass of water, when i was not able to sleep or eat anything for days, I tried to recollect those beautiful memories of my life which got buried somewhere in the ashes of past and then i realized what i have lost. Trust me, only few people can understand this how painful it is to think about those good moments of our lives which we cannot have again. I am sharing all this to let my friends know how much i love and care for them:)
And if you also have got some beautiful people in your life, about whom you have not share with anybody yet then write it here.
I have started this not only for me but for all of us :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment