on Thursday, February 11, 2010


Alright, to start with, let me say something about those people who suddenly came into my life and became the most important part of my life in such a short time!!! Nikki, although she is 6 months elder to me but she is such a sweet kiddo that I have always considered her as the younger sister of mine☺ We know each other since the time we were kids. Abhi, a very very down to earth guy, with whom I have discussed the most secret moments of my life. We had discussions on almost every damn topic of this earth. He is naughty but very sincere. Anki, a sweet and fun loving girl is like a closed container with whom you can discuss anything but nothing can go out. She is very strong and never likes to show her sadness in front of others. Bhavna, a magician to get your problems solved. She has got those solutions to your problems in her magic bag which no other person on this earth can provide☺ It never matters what problem u are having she is ready with the solutions. She looks more sweet in her frustrating mode☺ Pralay, a fun loving guy without whom this group cant be said complete. He is strong, a great soccer player and a very good friend of mine:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment